Smilin' Reilly

Smilin' Reilly

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Day at the Fair = Fried Food Coma

On Saturday, Andrea and I took Reilly to the State Fair. We met Mae, Michele, Tony, and Amanda and had ourselves a fried food adventure. Reilly did a great job hanging with us. I'm never really sure how things are going to go when we leave the comfort of our apartment. This being the first time he would be outside in a stroller for longer than an evening stroll I had to expect a possible disaster. Once again though he has made me proud. He was content being pushed around and being held by his aunties and uncle. We had a really nice day with family and managed to eat a large variety of fried goodness.
One more reason, in my unbiased opinion, Reilly is an extraordinary little man.

                                                     "Point us to the corny dogs."

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
We hit the jackpot of yummy food.
Andrea (better known as Aunt Guzzie) loved to push Reilly in the stroller. 
Watch out slow pokes here she comes!
                                                   "Tooooo muuch friiied goooodness!"

1 comment:

  1. I had such a wonderful time! Reilly was the best boy ever on this day.

    ReplyDelete