Smilin' Reilly

Smilin' Reilly

Monday, January 17, 2011

Sharing

One of our cats, Ninja, is a big fan of Reilly. He is very curious about the little boy that takes all of our attention. He gives Reilly nose kisses and sleeps in his room as his protector. Likewise Reilly is intrigued by the moving objects that are our cats. He will watch them intently anytime they are in his line of vision. (I feel sorry for them as he gets more mobile.) The other night Ninja simply refused to give up his spot on the changing table. (He does the same with the glider in the middle of the night when I go to feed Reilly and gets sat on.) Well Reilly had no problem sharing the space and thought it was funny having his head rub on Ninja's soft fur. I see future best friends. :)

1 comment:

  1. That picture is super cute. I'm so glad he and the cats get along...great to see them cuddling!

    ReplyDelete